About this tour
Skip the 'landmarks'. Pass over the 'highlights'.As part of Oceania Cruises' 'OceaniaNEXT' initiative of hardware and experiential enhancements, the cruise line has introduced exclusive, small-batch tours that go beyond the 'sights' and embed guests in the fabric of local communities.Go Local tours allow you to experience Oceania destinations on a whole new level, welcomed into local homes and businesses and way of life.From inspiring age-old traditions to uplifting renewed communities, over 120 tours in Europe, Alaska, and South America give seasoned travelers a new way to experience beloved cruise destinations.
Go Local Tours join Oceania Cruises' wide range of touring options:
- Oceania Exclusive and Oceania Select collections of mainstream excursions,
- Oceania's trademark Culinary Discovery Tours,
- Food & Wine Trails tours for the ultimate foodie experiences, and
- Wellness Tours available across six continents.
LET US HELP YOU BOOK AN OCEANIA CRUISE
WHERE YOU CAN TAKE PART IN ONE OF THESE,
Other Go Local Tours Include:
- Shepard for a Day in Mahon, Spain – guests are welcomed to a family farm and introduced to milking and shearing of the sheep, making goat cheese and learn how coastal winds result in cheese with a hint of sea-saltiness. Then it’s time to savor a meal around the family table and sample local cheeses, fresh baked bread, cured meats and of course, wine.
- Fishing with The Natives in Portofino, Italy –spend the day at sea with a local fishing crew as they haul in the day’s catch on the stunningly beautiful Ligurian Sea. Of course, no day at sea would be complete without a meal of traditionally prepared, just-caught fish followed by a refreshing dip in the sea off the coast of Portofino.
- Ardmore Village & Inspiration of a Local Artist in Waterford, Ireland – Meet the locat artist known affectionately as “The Cow Lady” as she guides you during a hand-on painting class in her studio. Shelly loves to capture landscapes and people on canvas but admits that she is a bit fascinated with painting the local cows. During the session she will regales with tales of local life, history and lore. Of course, everyone returns home not just with fond memories, but their own personal masterpiece.
PLUS, OCEANIA'S OLIFE CHOICE
OF PERKS AND INCLUSIONS ADD VALUE TO YOUR FARE!
Ask us how!About OceaniaNEXTOceaniaNEXT is a sweeping array of dramatic enhancements so transformational, they are inspirational. This ambitious brand initiative will elevate every facet of the Oceania Cruises guest experience to new levels. From thoughtfully crafted new dining experiences and reimagined menus to the dramatic re-inspiration of the brand’s six ships, guests will savor The Finest Cuisine at Sea, be pampered aboard intimate and luxurious ships, and be enriched through in-depth destination exploration.About Oceania CruisesOceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s six intimate and luxurious ships which carry only 684 or 1,250 guests offer an unrivaled vacation experience featuring the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe. Expertly crafted voyages aboard designer-inspired, intimate ships call on more than 450 ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific and epic 180-day Around the World Voyages.Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
There’s a constellation of Michelin stars and celebrity chefs bringing their award-winning dishes, TV show hits and c... learn more
They call it the 'Magical Flying Beach Chair' and it's probably one of the world's most memorable - a... learn more
This is a cruise line private island experience we haven't seen before. Our Caribbean cruise on Regent Seve... learn more